Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I scrapped

Actually I've been getting quite a bit done. Over the weekend I made 5 layouts and one mini book for Cocoa Daisy.....to be shared soon. And then I did this one yesterday. I "think" I'm somewhat getting my groove back. Want to scrap right now but I need to get the girls in the tub.

I can't wait for the weekend.....Friday-getting out early and getting 2 new tires on my van, then I'm off to crop at my lss. Saturday-going to get my hair done(adding some color and a cut), going to a craft show and walking around some antique shops...bringing my camera of course. Just a nice little time to myself...yippee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim! I absolutley LOVE this layout! Beautiful! Your weekend sounds like it will be delightful too! Enjoy! You deserve it!

Lisa said...

kim i have already commented on sis but this layout is such a happy one! u hope that your weekend turns out wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...