Really glad it's over. I would love to wake up tomorrow and it be a bright and shiny new day. But then reality will set in. I would love to say that this has been one hell of a year, but if was rough, just like years before. Yes, there was good moments.....but there should of been more. We all get so caught up in life. Things we have no power to change. With the New Year I should have a big ole list of resolutions. But I don't because I never stick to them. Instead I'm just going to take one day at a time and be thankful for what I have, what we have, not dwell on the past and live life...as it comes! Happy New Year!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Monday, December 28, 2009
First off I have to mention that mom took me to Vidler's yesterday. A fun store in East Aurora, NY. Loved their cooking section!! I could go nuts in there if I had any decent amount of money, lol.
We got a basket of fruits from henry's dad and stepmom for Christmas. My girls devoured all the apples but I still had some pears left. So when you have pears...make Pear Bread!!
I got the recipe from Allrecipes.com.
It's really good, enjoying some right now with a cup of coffee!
I think my new list will be a bit easier to keep up with
- Darwin Martin House - a place mom mentioned.
- Forest Lawn - Seriously the most beautiful cemetary ever!
- Millionaires' Row - think this would be a nice walk.
- Elmwood Ave - A day to spend walking, photographing and shopping.
- Delish - one of the must see shops on Elmwood!
- Elmwood village Fabrics - yet another must see shop.
I'll add more later....must actually get some housework done right now.