101 things about me
1. I’m a shorty…only 5 feet tall
2. Love just about every kind of music, seriously, there’s not much I don’t like
3. Growing up, I didn’t want kids…I now have 3
4. Love history and architecture, specifically turn of the century
5. Obsessed with Nikola Tesla and his work
6. Would rather be out in the woods than on a beach
7. I love broccoli
8. I hate asparagus
9. Have never tried seafood other than fish sticks and tuna fish
10. Love antique things, furniture, bowls and linens
11. Love being a Photographer
12. Started my love of Photography probably around the age of ten
13. One of my first photos was of a C-130 airplane flying over my house
14. I’m a dreamer
15. I hate my smile
16. Fav candle scents are baked apple pie and black cherry
17. I don’t like wearing skirts
18. I love wearing jeans…mostly my Levi’s
19. I love chunky shoes, hate flats, well duh I’m short
20. I smoke too much, yeah yeah I know
21. I only drink bottled beer or blush wine
22. Fav color is brown
23. Love my coffee, 2 sugars and Vanilla creamer, or a café mocha at Timmy’s
24. I know a few words in Japanese
25. My eyes are green with one almost half brown
26. I have 2 tattoos a dolphin on my hip and an artistic swirl design on my left calf
27. My 2nd tattoo design came from the scrapbook company Basic Grey, it was one of their rub-on designs
28. I only eat my steak with butter on it
29. Prefer Pepsi over Coke but prefer Cherry Coke over Wild Cherry Pepsi…weird
30. I have killed just about every houseplant I’ve ever had
31. So don’t have a green thumb but love gardening
32. Have worn glasses or contacts since the third grade
33. Prefer silver over gold jewelry
34. I want to learn to knit and crochet
35. I don’t like to swim
36. Would love to own goats and chickens
37. Spiders don’t bother me but centipedes creep me right out
38. I love talk radio
39. I’m very conservative
40. Love Star Trek movies
41. Can’t stand little yippy dogs
42. Never had my nails done at a salon
43. I’m a very low maintenance chick, not into frufru things
44. I love to dance in my kitchen
45. Won’t wear sweatpants or track suit type outfits in public…I sleep in that stuff
46. I think my butt is my best feature…lol, yes I said it
47. I love thunderstorms
48. Been to 29 of the 50 states
49. Went parasailing when I was 14, would love to do it again
50. Would love to go skydiving!
51. Would love to learn how to cook really exciting meals…instead of boxed foods
52. Love to bake, just never have time
53. Spend way too much time online ie Facebook, blogging and Flickr
54. If I could live anywhere I think it would choose Oregon or Washington state
55. Love going for walks
56. Love decayed and abandoned buildings
57. Haven’t been to a movie theater in about 5 years
58. I love Fall, just hate that it’s the shortest season
59. I’m a Flirt
60. My favorite candy bar is Coffee Crisp
61. Crowds of people bother me, well not standing or sitting but moving
62. I love the window seat on an airplane
63. I talk in my sleep
64. One of my fav movies is Bram Stoker’s Dracula…it’s the ultimate love story
65. I’m feisty
66. I’m a mutt….German, Dutch, American Indian(Mohawk) and some other stuff
67. My first concert was Lionel Ritchie and Sheila E.
68. Don’t really like football but always root for the Pittsburgh Steelers
69. Love hockey…Go Sabres!
70. When I was a kid I wanted to be a Fashion Designer
71. I always sing on my way to and from work
72. I have a great sense of direction, except when I’m in Canada
73. I broke out in hives once and the ER said it was the worst they’ve seen
74. Love hats but hardly ever wear them
75. I am more patient then I realize
76. My back is extremely ticklish
77. I’m miserable when I get woken in the middle of the night
78. I have moved 11 times in my life
79. I hate procrastination
80. I can’t sleep with the tv on
81. Out of all my close friends, I’m the quietest one
82. I love scarves!
83. I usually only eat one meal a day, but snack a lot during the day
84. I’m still wondering how I got to the point in my life that I drive a mini-van
85. I hate strawberries
86. I’m a morning person
87. I weigh 105 lbs, only 8 lbs more than when I was in high school, even after having 3 children! Yeah me, lol.
88. I have to pick the chicken off of chicken wings, I can’t bite it off
89. I want to be driving a Dodge Charger instead of my minivan
90. I’m horrible at remembering people names
91. Love spicy foods
92. Wish I still lived in the 80’s
93. I’ve owned 9 vehicles
94. My fav tv show right now if Fringe
95. My all time fav tv show was X-Files, prob why I like Fringe so much
96. I love people watching
97. I’m constantly making lists
98. My right shoulder is lower than my left, and my left hip is lower than my right
99. I love to read, just don’t have the time for it
100. I’m never late, I usually get places early
101. I’m a Cancer and very much true to my sign, although I’m not really into the whole astrology thing.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Up at 5, out of the house at 5:30, at my sister's by 6, at Walmart by 6:30......shopped and then stood in line for an hour and 45 minutes.....ugh! But yes I got some good deals. Next year Walmart is last on the list of places to go, deals or not. Any how we also hit Walgreens, Target and ACMoore. And guess what!! I got the girls almost done, only have one other item to get each of them!! So now I know why people do this, lol. Yes it was my first Black Friday shopping adventure, but I know now it won't be my last!
I didn't have my camera with me today, although I wish I had, lol. But I did take a few pics with my phone of breakfast which was very good. If in doubt where to eat breakfast...try a greek restaurant.....YUM!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
It went quite well today. better than I expected, she was a trooper. Tonight though has been a different story. She is really feeling the pain now, saying "i knew we shouldn't of gone there today". I feel so bad for her, she wants the cast off now. It will definatly take some time for her to get used to it. The next few days will be hard on us all. Thank you again for the prayers and support!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
is Lillie's surgery on her foot and heel. Any prayers and good thoughts are greatly appreciated right now. Not just for her but also for me and Henry. I know she has the strength for this. She was given that by God. She is my most determined and strong willed child, I have always known this is why she is this way. Having a club foot has never slowed her down, has never changed her perspective of who she is and has never made her feel different. We worry more about it than she does.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Well not completely but on Mondays I'm going to share the things I <3.
Photo editing on Picnik.
This gorgeous pendant by colorshoppestudio on Etsy.
This fun ring by dillondesigns, again on Etsy. I spend to much time on that site, lol.
This sweater at Newport News .
Happy Monday all!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
Sunday, November 09, 2008
Sorry I haven't updated in a bit. Not a heck of a lot going on. I had posted a bit ago that Lillie was having surgery on Nov. 5th, well that got changed to the 19th. Talked to her a little about it today, she seems ok with it, and hopes she can get a pink cast...I would of thought she wanted a purple one. I'm am going to try to talk to her a little about it each day so she will be more prepared for it. Heck I'm not even prepared for it. A lot of things will be hard to get used to, but I know we will be able to get through it.
On another note, within this week I hope to be putting a few things up on Etsy . I have some vintage trims and was thinking of maybe putting up a few of my photography prints. We'll see how it goes. Tomorrow I'm hoping to photograph the trims, hopefully I'll have decent lighting...think it's supposed to snow!
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Saturday, November 01, 2008
Had a blast yesterday at work....only a handful of us dressed up. Then I went to my girls school...still dressed up, lol. Once I got home I got out of my costume and headed off for trick or treating at my sister's. The girls had fun but pooped out quickly! That's ok through, not as much candy to deal with!
Today my other sister is getting married!! It's going to be a Halloween costume party that they just happened to be getting married at...Fun. I have yet to find out what they are dressing up as. I'll post pics tomorrow of that too. Have a fun day after Halloween everyone....don't eat too much candy!