Friday, September 07, 2007

Back to School


It felt like the longest summer ever! Morgan is back to school....1st grade already! Lillie starts Pre-K on Monday. The house will be almost empty half of the day and I'm not even home to enjoy it. Maybe now Henry can get some housework done.....coughcoughyeahrightcoughcough.
I really wanted to break out some scrapping supplies tonight, but it's just too hot. We really had a great summer...never too hot....now that it's heading toward Fall.....all I want it cool weather. I think I just function better when it's cooler. I've been so grumpy today and I know it's because of the heat. Hopefully tomorrow will be cooler. I have to work for 4 hours in the morning, I really didn't want to, but I got suckered into it. Ah well...hope everyone is staying cool this evening and hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
I really wish I would hear from you. Just thinking about you and hope things are ok. Miss you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...