Tuesday, March 30, 2010

been sick....

for the past few days...I think it was strep throat, or at least an infection. It stunk whatever it was!!! So I don't have much to blog about since my butt finally got off the couch today and went back to work. So here's a few photos for your viewing pleasure.

Hey dogs get cold too. This is one of the ways Sara stays warm. When the heat kicks on, her butt goes up, lol!


And here's Kay sneaking a photo on mom's camera when she's been told not to touch it! Ha...I have the evidence...no denying it now little girl!

2 comments:

Rose said...

I've grown accustom to that (both pics actually) little face lately. Gonna miss it, just a little... lol. Anyway, glad I've been able to help you out. You know I'm here for you.

Sunny said...

How cute! Maybe she's going to be an your apprentice?? Very good, Kay!

Love you,
Aunt Becky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...