Saturday, September 27, 2008

No Rest....

I have worked every Saturday for the past 4 weeks....I'm tired! Unfortunatly I think I'll be working more too. But in the meantime I've been trying to cram everything in on the weekends. Housework, playtime, out of the house time and all that. I didn't realize how hard it was going to be having 2 kids in school and trying to keep things organized. So today I came up with a small soultion....I have a clip board for each of them, important papers go on them....because I forget things, lol. It's a small step, but hey every little bit helps. I'm really trying to be more organized, I even downsized my scrap space....so happy I did, now i just wish I could remember where I put everything! I did manage to get one page scrapped this week... then kay ripped it, lol, I think I can fix it. So if you have organizing ideas, websites, blogs....please share!!!!
Today we have a B-day party to go to. That should be fun....bonfire and fireworks! Tomorrow I'm taking the girls to a wildlife festival, so hopefully I'll get some good pics from that. Have a great weekend all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...