Saturday, May 03, 2008

This is my.....




Last month with Cocoa Daisy. I have throughly enjoyed being on Tricia's team, her kits are so creative and fun, and she is the best "boss". They are currently looking for new DT members....so go check it out if you are interested!
I've pretty much come to the realization that my scrapbooking has been put on the back burner. Not enough time and interest I guess...that and working FT, 3 kids, and a forever messy house may have something to do with it too. But, I have a revived interest in my Photography, so if you still want to see my photos I'm always adding stuff to Flickr ( link on the side). I'm not totally giving up SB'ing, there will be some, just now only when I have the time. Have a wonderful weekend!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome layouts as always!
Miss you!

Anonymous said...

wow beautiful work as always...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...