Friday, March 07, 2008

OK, I'm updating...

As much as it is hard for me to get on the computer during the week, it's near impossible for me to stay away from it on the weekend.

My dh has been on strike for two weeks now, not knowing the outcome is a bit frustrating and is not making our life all that simple. There is worry, doubt and depression to deal with. I know we are not alone in this right now. His company alone is 3,600 people...now that it is affecting GM there are at least 22,000 other people off on lay-offs, locally , around the country and in Canada. This is what corporate greed does...ruins the lives of thousands of familes. Think of that when you go to vote this year. Think of how many middle-class jobs this country is doing away with. Vote wisely my friends. Here is an excellant article about the strike if you are interested.
Ok, off my box for now!

In other news.....I have two layouts on the Aussie Scrap-Source blog!! They are from Cocoa Daisy's July 07 kit. I was pretty excited when they asked me to use them.

ttys ....

1 comment:

JenMarie said...

{{hugs}} to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...