Saturday, October 20, 2007

Woohoo Scrappin'

I have done 8 layouts in the past two days......it feels good!!!

5 have been for Cocoa Daisy and the rest I can't even upload cause blogger won't let me! Anyhow one was for the Garden Girl Scraplift Challenge over at Two Peas that Jennifer has been posting. So far I've only done two but hope to go back and do some of the girls I missed. The other one was for the Scrap my Scraps Challenge , I already got my kit and started working with it. Well actually I still need to get a pic of that then I'll post it. And lastly I just made a quick Fall page...just for me!

so other than scrapping....I haven't been up to much. Oh and by the way, i check my stats....all you lurkers can say hi!!:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Jennifer said...

added you to my fav's :) Can't wait to see more goodies for sale from you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...