Monday, October 15, 2007

What a weekend!!!

It's been a little over 24hrs since I got home from CSC4K....I'm still whooped....But I could honestly do it all over again next weekend. I had such an amazing time. Met a ton of people who I will never forget. Sarah is an amazing women for coordinating such an amazing event. All the people that were part of this had a smile on their face all weekend. Even at midnight and 7am!!!

My classes went wonderful...thanks to Stephanie for being my TA and I got to be one for her as well. I think I'm over my "stage-fright" now!! And ready to do more!!!

It all came down to Sunday when the Champion child came to the event. Her name is Caliegh and she was just the sweetest thing. When Sarah presented her with a scrapbook album that the teachers had made......I just wanted to cry....it was the whole reason we all participated in this event. For Children's Hospital's in Canada....and all the children that mean so much to us all. You can read her story here.....http://www.childhealth.ca/index.cfm?Group_ID=64333 .

1 comment:

Boo said...

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed it. It was a lot of fun! I'm so happy we made the trip to London. I was thrilled to have met you IRL!

I saw the album for Caliegh. It was gorgeous! What a beautiful gift for her. I'm sad we weren't around for the presentation.

Happy to hear you made it home safely! Seriously think about Ottawa...... ;o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...