Sunday, February 17, 2013

Short break, no I'm not giving up!


So I took a little break.....but mostly because I really wanted to wait to get some new scrappy stuff. I got to go to my fav LSS-Buffalo Stamps & Stuff yesterday. For one I haven't been there in years, two, man does Sharon have tons of stuff in that little place....I could of shopped for hours!! I can't wait to go back, but unfortunately it may have to be limited to once a month, lol. Then I went to Micheal's and was a bit disappointed, lots of stuff on clearance, but nothing new like the Heidi Swapp stuff I was looking for...ah well, maybe next trip. After that I was planning on Joann's and AC Moore...but I think everyone and thier mother was out yesterday and the traffic was horrendous! So I settled for what I got and today I made these two layouts. If my children don't drive me insane in the next few hours, maybe I will get a few more done!! Oh and I'm off work tomorrow so maybe more then too!! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...