Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hit the Trails







Took some time today to head out on the trails. Not a ton of snow, fields were quite bumpy, but we had fun! I loved driving down the ridge, so cool! Hoping for more snow this week so we can go for a longer ride next weekend.
I did also managed to get another layout done today...it really helps to have printer ink, lol! I really love how it looks cartoony! I used some freebie digi stuff on it...can't afford to get much new stuff right now, so digital/hybrid might be the way to go. Again...thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

judi garber said...

I'd steal your coffee too, from that pretty basketweave vintage mug. :)

I have a set of them myself.

Nice to see you scrapping again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...