Thursday, May 12, 2011

While it's been nice out!

Well first I'd like to introduce you to Lucy! We got her last Saturday and she is fitting in here quite well. She is a Black and Tan Coonhound. And everything she does is coonhoundish! Loves to lay in the sun, has a wonderful Bay, and is just downright sweet! I Love Lucy!!!


I've actually gotten some planting and gardening done! Made a little raised garden out of an old foot locker. Right now it just has my lettuce growing in it. Got some pretty Petunias in my planters. And planted about 5 Hostas along the front of our house where nothing ever wants to grow. Yes I feel accomplished....all before then impending week of rain coming!
Wait a minute! I'm the one that did all the work...why is she napping?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...