Monday, February 28, 2011

Same Smile!! And Photo a Day - March!

You can tell they are sisters!!! All have the same smile(smirk)!!
Tomorrow is March already. Which means it's a lot closer to spring!! This wasn't really my winter, I hibernated. Looking back I wish I would of got out and taken more photos. My camera has been collecting dust...not good! So I plan on doing a photo a day for the month of March! ( don't want to commit to a year like I've tried before!!) Anyone care to join me? I'll be posting them here, on my Facebook and on my Flickr.
It will be fun to catch the end of Winter and hopefully some signs of Spring!!

1 comment:

Rose said...

Um... ok, if I had seen this post when you did it, I might have taken you up on the challenge. Sorry I didn't. :-(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...