Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Friday! Ya I know it's almost over...ok Happy Weekend!

outside my window... my girls bouncing on the trampoline.

i am thinking... that I really want to get back into scrapbooking, but feel like i'm starting from the beginning again!

i am thankful for... Everything...seriously there is so much!

from the kitchen... alfredo for the girls and I had chips n dip...thrilling and healthy I know.

i am wearing... a cute yellow tank top I got for $5 and khaki shorts, and my slippers.

i am creating... nothing right now...boohoo!

i am going... crazy, lol.

i am reading... Breaking Dawn.....well haven't picked it up since March.

i am hoping... that our kids actually figure out how to occupy themselves sometime this summer.

i am hearing... 5 screaming girls on the trampoline....2 nieghbor girls just showed up...umm and it's 8:10pm!

around the house... it's messy, I need to clean, been seriously lacking the energy though.

one of my favorite things... sleeping in....I hope I get to tomorrow morning.

a few plans for the rest of the week... birthday party tomorrow, birthday party sunday.

a picture to share...


oh and i got this from Ali Edwards blog, not the photo, the today thing, lol.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's to friday!

Tina. said...

Hey girl!Just wanted to let you know finally got a chance to catch up on some of my favorite blogs, one of which being yours of course! :)

I am inspired to do the today thing, but maybe tomorrow...do they allow you to do a tomorrow? Oh well it won't matter because by tomorrow it will be today, lol ;)

Anyhow just wanted to let you know your pictures are wonderful. You have such talent!

And a question: How do you know that God forgot to give flowers souls? Remember what it says in the Bible, if the people did not praise Jesus the plants, rocks and trees would cry out in praise. Interesting thought huh!?!

Mom said...

Nice to see you blogging again. Keep it up. And I like your Today theme, and Tina's idea of Tomorrow. Hmmmm, maybe I should do a Yesterday theme?

Sunny said...

Hi Kim! Enjoyed your pics. BTW, I got a pic of the same rainbow! I maging that.... so many miles apart. Check out my blog. Give those girls a kiss and hug for me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...