Monday, May 11, 2009

I wish.....

...that I knew the names of all the birds I see

...that I could sound somewhat decent when I sing

...that I could keep up with this blog more often, I'm just not that great with words

...that I could be home more

...that I could get into scrappin' again...I miss it

...that everyone had more time to do all the things they want to do

...that I could have chickens and goats!

...that me and the hubby didn't work different shifts

...that my thumb was a little greener

...

2 comments:

Rose said...

I'm with you on most of those... (no hubby here of course). Well, maybe not the goats or chickens here though... LOL.

Tam said...

Ditto to all that you two have written, 'cept I would like the goats- or maybe those llama like things.. what are they called? Alpacas! My raspberries are in the ground, 1/2 of my 'maters, I made a couple topsy-turvy like things- so far, so good! Maybe a bbq this weekend? LMK! I am gonna celebrate my 27th bday for the 18th time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...