Sunday, November 09, 2008

Sorry I haven't updated in a bit. Not a heck of a lot going on. I had posted a bit ago that Lillie was having surgery on Nov. 5th, well that got changed to the 19th. Talked to her a little about it today, she seems ok with it, and hopes she can get a pink cast...I would of thought she wanted a purple one. I'm am going to try to talk to her a little about it each day so she will be more prepared for it. Heck I'm not even prepared for it. A lot of things will be hard to get used to, but I know we will be able to get through it.
On another note, within this week I hope to be putting a few things up on Etsy . I have some vintage trims and was thinking of maybe putting up a few of my photography prints. We'll see how it goes. Tomorrow I'm hoping to photograph the trims, hopefully I'll have decent lighting...think it's supposed to snow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...