Friday, April 04, 2008

Well hello there.....

long time no blog....sorry. I've been working....alot. This week if you have a chance check out the Mojoholder blog, yes that's me, lol. I love the layout that they decided to use....one of my all time favorites!

Here are my layouts for Cocoa Daisy's April kit . I really wish I would of had more time to play...it's a great kit. I may have to use up the rest of real soon!

Seems I have every weekend in April booked. This weekend is my sister's B-day/house-warming/engagment party on Saturday. Sunday is my great-nephew's Christening. Next weekend I'm photographing a 25th Anniversary party, the following weekend I'm photographing my first wedding!!!! So I actually I do have the last weekend in April free, lol. May 3rd is NSD, whatcha all doing? I'm signed up for a crop at my lss(BSS), so my local readers...you better call and sign up! Have a great weekend everyone!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...